SO I made this up today and crossed my fingers that it would turn out…and it was a success!
[I just made a white roux]
– 1-2 T flour
– 1 T butter
– 3 T white wine
– add milk until sauce is to desired thickness (I preferred a thinner sauce for this pasta)
*once sauce is forming, squeeze lemon juice
– sauté shrimp in butter, squeeze lemon juice into mixture
– season with salt & lemon pepper
– when shrimp is almost done, add 1 T capers
I just used whole wheat linguine
– when pasta is done, add with shrimp to sauce, then add 1-2 cups fresh spinach. Cook for approx. 1-2 more minutes and you’re done!