These lasagna roll-ups made for a quick and easy weeknight dinner, and they were good to boot. I served them with some sauteed asparagus. (Picture below is pre-cooking)
- 3 c diced chicken, cooked
- 1 c Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 c crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c milk
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 c of your favorite Spaghetti Sauce
In a medium bowl, combine chicken, cheeses, milk, and pepper. Spread 1/8 of the mixture on each lasagna noodle and roll up. In a 13 by 9-in baking dish, spread 1 cup of your spaghetti sauce. Place each lasagna roll in the baking dish seam-side down. Top with the last 1 cup of spaghetti sauce and cover with foil.
Bake at 375 F for 30 minutes or until heated through.