Posting due to popular demand. 🙂
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup ground flax seed (I usually do 3/4 C flax seed and 1/4 C chia seeds)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (you can use regular sized; mini just fits better)
- 2/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil (I usually just use vegetable oil and add shredded coconut for flavor)
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl, mixing gently so the rice cereal doesn’t get crushed. Mix until well-combined.
- Roll into small balls and place in Tupperware on wax paper.
- And enjoy!
Yields: 30 bites